Pick a Honda Based on Your Lifestyle
Here at Mungenast St. Louis Honda, we know the search for a new or pre-owned vehicle can feel endless. With an array of options to choose from, it’s hard to know which vehicle is right for you. Since safety is key with Honda and we know that there are so many great options, it’s hard to go wrong. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite Honda vehicles based on YOUR lifestyles.
- Small Family Vehicle
- Make every day with your family safe & stress-free in the 2021 Honda CR-V. Not only will you be driving in style, but you’ll be driving in comfort as well. The CR-V has plenty of space for up to five, is full of innovative technology, & entails hands-free access to your trunk making it one of the best compact SUVs for families. Active safety systems like lane-keeping assist or collision mitigation braking system act like a second set of eyes to help the driver avoid collisions.
- Large Family Vehicle
- Allowing room for up to six car seats, the Honda Odyssey allows for your family to GROW. This minivan covers the needs of both parents and children, whether you’re driving across town or across the country. With room for seven or eight to sit comfortably, extra storage space for cargo and bits & pieces, and multiple power outlets & USB ports, backseat arguments will be fewer & far between. You can also add on Honda Sensing safety and driver-assistance features, including automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist, and road departure mitigation, so you can have peace of mind knowing your vehicle will also be looking out for you and any of your passenger’s safety.
- City Drivers
- City driving is ALL about convenience. Finally find a parking space? Luckily, you’ll be able to fit right in it in the Honda Civic. With a stylish look inside & out, you’ll look and feel good while making your way through the city. Plus, according to the Honda website, “every Civic comes with Honda Sensing, a full suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to assist and help protect you and your passengers” so you’ll have peace of mind knowing your safety is key.
- Environmentally Friendly Drivers
- Not quite ready to take the leap of switching to a fully electric vehicle but want to protect the environment? The 2021 Clarity Plug-In lets you have it all with the efficiencies of an electric motor and the flexibility of a gas motor. With a 47 mile-all-electric range rating and a 340-mile combined gas-electric rating, you can have peace of mind getting from here to there saving time, money & the environment all at the same time. Not only that, but Clarity Plug-In Hybrid owners may be eligible for a tax credit through federal rebate programs, and several states and localities provide further benefits like purchase and lease incentives, charger rebates and free parking.
- New Drivers
- With a sturdy build and a long list of safety features, the HR-V is great for young or new drivers hitting the road for the first time. As a subcompact crossover SUV, the HR-V is large enough to feel confident in your safety, but small enough to squeeze in or out of tight parking spaces with ease. With a stylish exterior including a honeycomb grille, a sleek profile, and 18-inch Sport-exclusive allow wheels, your teen would love to be seen driving this vehicle. Plus, the array of safety features including the Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System and multi-angle rearview camera will put YOUR mind at ease as you watch your loved one drive off.
- Affordable Vehicle
- Not only is the Honda Fit the roomiest subcompact hatchback in its class, but it’s also the most affordable Honda vehicle offered. It’s great on gas with a 29/36 city/highway MPG rating*, so you’ll continue to save money even after purchasing your Honda Fit. Since the Fit is the most affordable option offered by Honda, you may even have room in your budget to add Honda Sensing, a moonroof, leather seats or other extra features offered for this vehicle. Although the Fit looks compact from the outside, the inside is configurable, was designed to maximize space, and offers more legroom than a Civic.
If you’re still unsure where you fit in or which vehicle fits your lifestyle, you can speak with one of our expert sales & leasing consultants to figure it out together. As always, for your convenience, we offer showroom visits by appointment. You can call (314) 894-1330 or schedule your appointment online today!
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.